Code of Ethics for Plagiarism in Research
Research strategies for moral code and plagarisam are as follows:-
- The researcher/faculty has to abide by the code of ethics regarding publication and plagiarism in research.
- The faculty has to promise to abide by all rules to stop plagiarism.
- There should be honesty in collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, methods and procedures, results writing and publication status and other aspects of research where objectivity is expected or required which should not be affect the research which is open to criticism and new ideas.
- The researcher / faculty should ensure that he has properly acknowledged the work of the others and also cited the publications that have been used in research work.
- Faculty should utilize the research fund in a proper way and submit the research work (project) as well as the utilization report in the given time.
- Research committee in its annual meeting take a review of research done by the faculty
- Research committee has suggested the faculty to give priority to publish their research papers in journals listed by the university and UGC with citation and good impact factor.
- Researcher/ faculty should not publish the same research work in multiple journals or publication venues.
- Faculty should not use unpublished data, methods, or results without prior permission. Give proper acknowledgement or credit for all contributions to research.
- Researcher shall follow the rules and regulation of the research journal where they have to publish their research work.